Friday, September 3, 2010

Wishes do come true!!!!

Today we had a friends little girl over to play.  C and Ry were jumping on the trampoline having a wonderful time.  While jumping Ry accidentally kicked C in the mouth knocking out one of her top teeth.  Now this tooth was loose already and C was hoping it would fall out soon, so when we realized it was gone her first comment was "well where is my tooth, I need it"?  Ry went and found the tooth then instantly became cranky and shut herself in her bedroom.  C asked why Ry was upset to which I responded "she thinks your mad at her for accidentally knocking your tooth out".  C's reply "I am not mad, actually she made all my wishes come true"!!!!


What a heart this little girl has and we are blessed to call her our friend!

1 comment:

  1. I hopped by to Follow You!
    So Glad I did!
    Living Out Loud
    http://lgreenss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete